October 2, 2013
- OMNEO is a media networking architecture for professional applications
- ARNI significantly extends the reach of an OMNEO-based RTS intercom network to function seamlessly across subnets
- New RTS products mark the first deployment of OMNEO in the broadcast intercom industry
New from RTS, ARNI significantly extends the reach of an OMNEO-based RTS intercom network to function seamlessly across subnets. ARNI enhances the flexibility of system deployments by providing network services and network-wide synchronization for OMNEO traffic. It also can be configured for fully redundant operation to ensure network reliability and stability. ARNI allows the creation of media networks that are able to support up to 10,000 devices across 40 subnets.
Two models are available: ARNI-S and the ARNI-E. Depending on the size and configuration of the network, multiple ARNI devices can be deployed to achieve the desired network layout and functionality.
- ARNI-S supports up to 450 devices in a single subnet
- ARNI-E supports up to 10,000 devices across multiple subnets
- ARNI-E also supports synchronization across subnets
Using standard IP Ethernets, media products that integrate OMNEO can be assembled into networks of 2 to 10,000 cooperating devices that exchange studio-quality synchronized multichannel audio and share common control systems.
OMNEO's media transport technology is Audinate's Dante™, a high-performance standards-based, routable IP media transport system. OMNEO's system control technology is OCA (Open Control Architecture), an open public standard for control and monitoring of professional media networks.