RTS introduces first OMNEO-based keypanels High-quality sound meets ultimate flexibility
17 June 2015
- First keypanel family with OMNEO IP technology on board
- Dante compatibility provides high-quality sound and ultimate flexibility
- High-resolution color displays for intuitive, personalized control
- Multi-function levers allow simple one-handed operation
- Fully backwards-compatible with all existing RTS matrices
InfoComm 2015, Orlando, FL: Coinciding with its 40th anniversary, RTS is pleased to present the first keypanel series with OMNEO networking technology on board to the AV integration industry at InfoComm 2015. The KP-Series keypanels set a new milestone within the RTS product range, combining HD color displays, improved single-key operation, and full compatibility with all existing RTS matrices Ã¢â‚¬â€œ all in a modern design. KP-Series keypanels are suitable for a wide range of intercom product customers, including broadcast production studios, theater and sport venues, houses of worship, and outside broadcast (OB) vans.
The KP-Series family includes three members:
- KP-5032 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ two-rack unit keypanel with 32 operation keys
- KP-4016 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ one-rack unit keypanel with 16 operation keys
- EKP-4016 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ one-rack unit extension panel with 16 operation keys
- Backwards-compatible with existing RTS analog matrices and forward-compatible with future-proof OMNEO open-IP architecture using Dante transmission protocol, RTS KP-Series provides a future-proof investment.
- OMNEO networking technology on board. The KP-Series from RTS is the first keypanel series with OMNEO technology (developed by RTS parent company Bosch) on board. OMNEO is based on two key technologies: the media-transmission component Dante (from Audinate Pty, Australia) and the system-control component OCA (Open Control Architecture). By utilizing open public standards, OMNEO provides highest interoperability, flexibility, reliability, resilience, and future-proof technology. OMNEO enables a secure set up at competitively low system cost due to the use of standard IT components, as well as lower installation and maintenance costs.
- Each keypanel features a full-color HD display offering superior color, contrast, resolution, and viewing angle. The keypanels are capable of displaying Latin, Cyrillic, and simplified Chinese characters.
- Intuitive single-hand operation via ergonomically designed four-way levers providing talk/listen and volume. The KP-Series offers as standard a full range of external connections for GP-I/O and ancillary audio functions, which were previously optional.
- Superior sound quality with design assistance provided by the Electro-Voice loudspeaker engineering R&D group.
The RTS KP-Series range will be available worldwide in Spring 2015.
1 RU, 16-key expansion unit
INNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
RTS is part of the Bosch Communications Systems family of brands, offering the world's most complete portfolio of professional audio and communications solutions.