April 18, 2016
Las Vegas, NV (April 18, 2016):
- KP-3016, KP-3016A and EKP-3016 added to the KP-Series family
- New models offer great value solutions for a range of intercom needs
- 14/16 position talk/listen lever keys and high-resolution color displays for easy operation with a common user-friendly interface and industrial design
- Fully backwards compatible with existing RTS matrices
RTS introduced the first models from its next generation KP-Series keypanel family at the 2015 NAB show in Las Vegas. The new models marked a milestone within the RTS product range by combining HD color displays and enhanced single-key operation - all in a modern design. They are proving to be a popular choice for a wide range of intercom applications, such as broadcast production studios, theater and sports venues, houses of worship and outside broadcast (OB) trucks.
This year RTS is proud to introduce three new keypanel models, complemen-ting the KP-Series family at a very attractive price point. The new models can be connected to OMNEO (KP-3016 only) and analog RTS matrices ports for more basic intercom applications, while still offering the same HD color displays and intuitive operation as the fuller-featured versions. They can also be quickly installed in applications with pre-defined requirements where the comprehensive connectivity options of the existing KP-Series models are not needed, but with the same consistent industrial design, hardware and software platform and high-quality audio performance.
The three new KP-Series models from RTS:
- KP-3016 - one-rack unit keypanel, 14 talk/listen keys and 2 call waiting windows with analog and OMNEO ports
- KP-3016A - one-rack unit keypanel, 14 talk/listen keys and 2 call waiting windows with analog port
- EKP-3016 - one-rack unit expansion keypanel, 16 talk/listen keys for KP-3016 and KP-3016A
- Each keypanel features a full-color HD display offering superior color, contrast, resolution and viewing angle. The keypanels are capable of displaying English, Kanji, Cyrillic, and simplified Chinese characters.
- Intuitive, easy to learn operation with ergonomically designed listen/talk levers. All RTS keypanels have a consistent user interface and operation, which is intuitive and easy to learn. The large HD display shows all necessary information via self-explanatory menus.
- Superior sound quality with design assistance provided by the Electro-Voice loudspeaker engineering team.
- Backward-compatible with existing RTS analog matrices and forward-compatible with future-proof OMNEO open IP architecture using Dante™ transmission protocol, RTS KP-Series provides a future-proof investment.
- OMNEO technology on board. The KP-3016 keypanel from RTS has OMNEO IP technology on board. OMNEO is based on two key technologies -the media transmission component Dante™ from Audinate Pty, Australia and the system-control component OCA (Open Control Architecture). By utilizing open public standards, OMNEO provides the highest interoperability, flexibility, reliability, resilience, and future-proof technology. OMNEO enables a secure set up at a competitively low system cost due to the use of standard IT components and lower installation as well as maintenance costs.
The new RTS KP-Series models will be available worldwide in summer 2016.
For further information, please visit rts.intercoms.com
The KP-3016 keypanel from RTS extends the KP-series.
The EKP-3016 is an extension keypanel for the KP-3016 and KP-3016A keypanels.
The KP-3016 is fully compatible with all existing matrices from RTS.
The attached photo(s) may only be published in conjunction with this press release. Any further use of the photographic material is only permissible with the prior consent in writing of Bosch Communications Systems.
81477 Munich, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 89/75 50 56 email@example.com
Bosch Communications Systems
94315 Straubing, Germany
Tel: +49 9421 706-447Helmut.Seidl@de.bosch.com
RTS is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of intercom solutions. From the Advanced Digital Audio Matrix systems used to coordinate major network broadcasts of the world's largest events to small-format systems used for in-house productions, RTS is dedicated to innovating the future of global communications.